Thursday, May 31, 2012

Deschooling is a long and beautiful thing...

I am contemplating experts and hierarchies and ways we make ourselves feel less than. I am learning to stop trying to find an"expert", and just trust my instincts and explore. This is my deschooling...shaking off school brain. Luckily i am inspired by these four humans who have no qualms doing these things. Because at the root of it all is living. And being. And doing. Together. (that is a direct steal from David Albert/ who you should totally check out) I am finding this freedom keeps expanding. It is a simple way to untie, gently and slowly, the knots of the "system", the upbringing, the refuse of a life lived by arbitrary standards....It feels like jumping into a swimming hole on a hot day...come on in, the water is JUST RIGHT.
I will leave you with playday pics..





No comments:

Post a Comment