Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Journey Begins

This past year profound changes have happened  in me, mostly because my family chose to follow a path of radical unschooling. I have grown, released amazing amounts of school and society based baggage, begun to live my beliefs, and mined the depths of my own heart to figure out what it is I really want. I have pulled away from a lot of traditional ways of living and doing things, but not with judgement. Learning to really believe that "love wins" as Robb Bell says, and that I can create my own way of life on this earth, based on what I hold dear and what I value for my children, community, and world. This positive and creative way of living is something that has transformed everything about my family life, and my own personal life as well. Anything is possible. Anything.
I am planning to self publish a book about my parenting journey this October! Meanwhile, please check out this blog for my daily ponderings and photos.
                            In so many ways this life is like stripping everything back to basics, and then adding layers of only what brings joy. Join me.
\




































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment